Blogging is a great tool which allows you to write your ideas and let the whole world read your work.
Here are some rules to remember to blog safely.
1. Only use your first name (NOT YOUR SURNAME).
2. Keep safe; don’t give any personal information out like your phone number, home address or email address.
3. Don’t add any pictures of yourself or people in school without asking a teacher. Anything with your picture on mustn’t include your name!
4. Be respectful of others and be positive if you are going to comment. Do not use rude or nasty language. All posts and comments will be checked by a teacher before they appear.
5. Use your best spelling. Think carefully about capital letters and full stops.
6. Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Tom’s Mum” or “Sarah’s Grandfather”.
Enjoy yourself blogging!